Creative Plus Business is based in Darlinghurst, Sydney, overlooking vibrant Oxford Street and we have space to spare! We have one small office and six desk spaces available for rent to other creative and arts-service businesses.
What's included? Desk and office tenants get:
- 24 hour use (with key and pass)
- all utilities, including unlimited wifi/ethernet
- free use of private client meeting room with whiteboard
- fully stocked kitchen area with tea, coffee and bikkies
- wireless colour/BW printing up to A3 size
- 50% discount on the workshop space (including whiteboard and projector)
- social events like our regular Friday arvo drinkies (BYO)
- a cleaner, and assistance from our full-time Office Manager
We are a part of the City of Sydney creative space project, so we have certain guidelines associated with our tenants and users: you must be either a creative business or practitioner operating in a business-to-business market, or a service provider working primarily with creatives (such as a lawyer or accountant). You must also have the kind of business that could bring in visitors to our space, including your own clients, students, event attendees and the like.
There is some on street parking but most is 2 hour only so has to be monitored and can be expensive. There are parking stations nearby that offer early bird rates within a 10 minute walk away. We are not far from St Vincents Hospital which has reasonably priced parking.